One of my most beloved brands of all time, Make Up For Ever, has signed on as the official makeup sponsor of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim which takes place in Miami from July 15th through the 19th.
Make Up For Ever Alliance artists will be providing make up services backstage at top swim shows, and the brand will also be taking part in a number of events and lounges during the long weekend, some of which you are invited to! If you are attending the shows, Make Up For Ever will have a cabana set up from 6 PM to 11 PM each night where they are inviting you to stop by and have your makeup touched up by one of their artists who are on-site.
Not heading to the shows? On Saturday, July 17th from 4 PM to 7 PM, stop by Sephora South Beach for Make Up For Ever’s “Smudge Proof Your Summer Makeup” party and have your makeup done before heading out for the night. The makeup application is free, and they will also be doing raffles and giveaways with tons of new product.
Some of the shows that Make Up For Ever will be working on include:
Friday, July 16th
- White Sands Australia (Penthouse, 5:00-7:00pm)
- Dolores Cortés (Pool Deck, 7:30pm)
- Ed Hardy Swimwear (Cabaña Grande, 9:00pm)
- Crystal Jin (Oasis, 10:00pm)
Saturday, July 17th
- Swimwear Anywhere (Pool Deck, 6:00pm)
- Mara Hoffman Swim (Cabaña Grande, 7:00pm)
- True Religion Swimwear (Cabaña Grande, 9:00pm)
- Aqua Di Lara (Oasis, 10:00pm)
Sunday, July 18th
- Luli Fama (Oasis, 9:00pm)
Monday, July 19th
- Nicolita (Cabaña Grande, 7:00pm)
- Marysia Swim (Oasis, 8:00pm)
- Lisa Maree / Kooey Swimwear Australia / Aquarella Swimwear / Lisa Blue (Cabaña Grande, 9:00pm)
- Tyler Rose (Oasis, 10:00pm)
© 2010, Retrodivas Beauty. All rights reserved. Post originally appeared at Retrodiva’s Beauty, unauthorized use prohibited.