I’ve been really hard on my hair this summer. Not only have I exposed it to sun, sand, and surf, I bleached it and dyed it. Then I cut off four inches to get rid of the damage. So, I’m in search of products to treat my poor hair delicately. And because dry shampoo is already a part of my routine, I was excited to find Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo. Some of the amazing benefits of Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo include:
- Suitable for the whole family, the spray-on formula gently cleanses, moisturizes and protects both the scalp and hair.
- Oat milk soothes the scalp. Produced from a patented method without any chemicals, our oat milk achieves optimal safety, making it appropriate for even the most sensitive scalps.
- Corn and rice starch deliver a powerful cleansing action. Our natural, ultra-fine absorbent microspheres eliminate dirt, oil and odors. Because we use the smallest molecules of this absorbing powder, our formula leaves no powdery residue and never weighs hair down.
- Instantly restores body and bounce, adds volume and extends the life of a blow-out.
- Available in aerosol (3.2 oz., $18); eco-friendly non-aerosol (1.7 oz., $18) and travel size (1.06 oz., $7.50).
Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo is available at Folica.com for $15.95.
© 2010, Retrodivas Beauty. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.