I haven’t done a very good job at keeping up with my reading this week. No real reason why, other than I’ve been reading a book that I can’t put down and I haven’t been on my laptop as much as usual. Let’s hope that changes next week!
- A lotion-type mattifier to be used over makeup has been released from Urban Decay. (Painted Ladies)
- A great photo of Deborah Lippman’s Across the Universe glitter polish, which is now on my want list. (The Daily Cookie)
- A nice list of the best lip products of 2010. (Girl Gloss)
- Another review of Tom Ford’s Oud Wood, and I’m still regretting not buying it when I had the chance. (EauMG)
- Bobbi Brown is ready for spring with her Mini Brights Palette. Soo pretty! (All About the Pretty)
- Are hypoallergenic beauty products utter crap? (Beauty and the Bullshit)
© 2011, Retrodivas Beauty. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.