Celebrity nail technician Pattie Yankee and the Dashing Diva nail team worked backstage on models for the Red Dress celebrity charity show for the Heart Truth campaign on February 9th at the Theatre at Lincoln Center.
Some of the colors used were:
- The Big Apple worn by Audrina Partidge & Taraji P. Henson
- Debutante worn by Ann Curry & Laila Ali
- 57th & 5th worn by Archie Penjabi, Giuliana Rancic
- Park Avenue Mistress worn by Camila Alves
- Celebrity Circuit worn by Dania Ramierez
- In a New York Minute worn by Eva Amurri & Suzanne Sommers
- Red Carpet worn by Gayle King
- Remember My Name worn by Garvielle Beauvis
- New York Slice worn by Katrina Bowden & Natasha Bedingfield
© 2011, Retrodivas Beauty. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.