Odile Gilbert used Kérastase to create a beautiful half-up style mixing Botticelli-like waves with a Japanese shogun style. Odile pictured a girl riding a bicycle with romantic long flowing waves offsetting the tough slicked-back Shogun style.
Here is how to get the look:
- Prep hair with Ciment Thermique for heat protection
- Spray hair with Double Force Hair Spray in sections and create Botticelli-waves using a three-pronged iron
- Gather the top section of hair, slicking it back with Double Force Hair Spray for added control, and secure with an elastic
- Pull the the ponytail halfway through the elastic, leaving the ends out, to create a small “Shogun” bun
- Finger wave the remaining section while spraying the new Chroma Cristal for shine and brilliance
- Smooth Elixir Ultime through the ends to create beautiful, flowing waves and finish with Double Force Hair Spray
© 2011, Retrodivas Beauty. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.