I think I might be a bona fide fangirl of Tom Pecheux. I haven’t seen a look from him that I didn’t think was fairly brilliant, and I’m especially in love with this look he did for Derek Lam on Sunday at Lincoln Center.
- Eyes: Silver (metallic finish) and Black (shimmer finish) shades – Two NEW Estée Lauder EyeShadows Tested Backstage – Shades Launching Fall 2011 Highlight shade – NEW Estée Lauder Illuminating Powder Tested Backstage – Launching Fall 2011
- Eyebrows: Automatic Brow Pencil
- Lips: NEW Estée Lauder Nude Matte Lipstick Tested Backstage- Launching Fall 2011
- Cheeks: Bronze Goddess Soft Duo Bronzer – below cheek
- Face: Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder
- Skin: NEW Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator – Launching Summer 2011 DayWear Plus Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15
- Nails by the talented Jin Soon: NEW Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Porcelain – launching Fall 2010
© 2011, Retrodivas Beauty. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.