I love step by step tutorials, don’t you? It makes it much easier to create a fun new look, and helps stimulate your creativity to create some new ones.
- Eyes: First, apply Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow in Gold Envy from lashline to browbone as your shimmering gold base. To create depth, apply Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow in Chocoholic to crease. Bring everything together with a little liner; opt for Look of Love Eye Pencil in Brownie Points on the upper and lower lashline. To finish the eyes sweep lashes with All that Lash Mascara in Kickin’ Brown.
- Cheeks: For a flirty glow, dust the apples of cheeks with Peek-A-Blush Sheer Powder Cheek Color in Dapple Apple.
- Lips: Finish this look off with a bang! Sexy red lips will catch any man’s attention! For seductive lips, try High Wattage Intense & Creamy Lipcolor in Fling, a deep rich red. Remember to line your lips first to have the product stay put. Try Draw Attention Lip Pencil in Cherry Pie.
The “Attached” look is similar and just as easy to create.
- Eyes: First apply Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow in Peach Champagne from lashline to browbone as the base. Next, take Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow in Gypsy Nights and apply it into the crease for some added shimmer and shine. For additional drama, add a swipe of Opening Line Liquid Liner in Ebony Edge to the top lashline only. Wing out the liner to add a feathery effect. Flirty lashes complete your eye look. All that Lash Mascara in Kickin’ Black gives you super pumped up, over-the-top volumized lashes.
- Cheeks: Create a “flushed” look the cheeks that’s very sexy and romantic. Dust the apples of the cheeks with Peek-A-Blush Sheer Powder Cheek Color in Crazy in Love.
- Lips: To finish this look, go for a pinky-nude lip. First, apply Chickstick Smooth and Shiny Lipcolor in Sizzle. Top with Squeeze Me Sheer and Shiny Lipcolor in Candy Grapefruit for a shiny finish.
© 2011, Retrodivas Beauty. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.