Quite some time ago, I talked about the Clinique self-diagnostic computers that I was introduced to in New York City during the first Fashion’s Night Out. They were super cool, and worked really well, but now Clinique has taken their act on the road and use Apple iPads to run the software, and will be showing up at select Sephora locations to offer free consultations. Stop in and get your consult, and you will walk out with a travel-size Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel or 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula free.
Clinique will be offering the Sephora exclusive consultations on the following dates:
- 8/13: Venetian, 2277 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
- 8/19: Times Square, 1500 Broadway, New York, NY
- 8/20: Hollywood/Highland, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA
- 8/20: Tysons Corner, 7924 Tysons Corner Ctr., McLean, VA
- 8/26: Aventura, 19575 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura, FL
- 8/27: Prudential Center, 800 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
- 9/2: State Street, 108 North State Street, Chicago, IL
- 9/3: Powell, 33 Powell Street; San Francisco, CA
- 9/10: Roosevelt Field, 650 Old Country Road, Garden City, NY
- 9/24: 86th and Lexington, 144 E. 86th Street, New York, NY
© 2011, Retrodivas Beauty. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.