Michael Duenas, owner of Hair Room Service, and Kerrie Urban, artist for Hair Room Service created these wonderful marcel waves for Gordana Gelhausen’s Spring 2012 show at Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week. The main product used was OSIS Hold Miracle by Schwartzkopf.
“Gordana Gelhausen’s look is 1920′s with a flair collection, very tailored and classy with an edge of extreme coming through, so classic hair with a flair was added, accentuated volume and waves follow the feel of the clothes,” says Michael Duenas.
Products you will need to create this look include:
- Osis + Hold Miracle Ultra Strong Cream Mousse
- Osis Dust It Mattifying Powder
- Osis Elastic Flexible Hold Hairspray
- Osis Sparkler Spray
- Salon Tech 2800 Featherlight Hair Dryer
- Apply Osis + Hold Miracle Ultra Strong Cream Mousse to the roots and spread through to the ends. Blow dry with the Salon Tech 2800 Featherlight Hair Dryer using a paddle brush.
- Take horizontal sections about one and a half inches wide and apply Osis Elastic Flexible Hold Hairspray to each section and wrap around a 1/4 inch curling iron, secure with a double prong clip and let cool. Work your way from the top of the head to the nape.
- Brush each section out from the bottom up independently until you hit the top of the crown and round of the head.
- Apply Osis Dust It Mattifying Powder to the hair under the round of the head and crown and back comb. Smooth out the exterior edges and secure the hair in a bob shape with bob pins.
- Gently brush the top of the hair out with a natural bristle brush and brush to the desired look into shape. Spray your brush with Osis Elastic Flexible Hold Hairspray beforehand to tame any flyaways.
- Finish the look with Osis Sparkler Spray to get all the shine needed.
© 2011, Retrodivas Beauty: make up, tips, cosmetic tutorials, hairstyles, and everything you need to be beautiful. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.