Bright and stylish, it works for adults too. The graffiti covered cases, compacts, and brushes will be popular among Hello Kitty enthusiasts as well as product junkies. And if you happen to be both (I can’t be the only one who bought every single thing in the MAC Hello Kitty collection) then you will LOVE this fall collection.
The collection includes:
- Graffiti Palette ($35) – Hello Kitty Beauty’s signature, limited-edition tiered compact goes edgy with stylish graffiti décor and smoky shades. The top tier contains four eyeshadows in shimmery gray, charcoal, soft pink and grayish teal, while the bottom tier holds a dusty pink and bronzy peach blush/bronzer duo.
- Graffiti Brush Set ($49) – Hello Kitty Beauty’s top-selling brush set has been “tagged” with the funky Graffiti Kitty print for a fun and charming new look. Inside the Hello Kitty-shaped holder are five synthetic brushes that provide a professional touch to any beauty look.
- Graffiti Rollergirl ($18) – This enchanting and uplifting fragrance has a new look that’s as fresh as the iconic scent. Containing fruit, flowers and spice, the fragrance captures Hello Kitty’s sweetness, fun and unexpected surprises.
- Graffiti Kitty Cosmetic Bag ($28) – Featuring the same Graffiti Kitty print in a tarnished silver, faux-leather design, this medium-sized carry-all is roomy enough to hold all of your Hello Kitty makeup while adding a touch of downtown flair.
- Graffiti Compact Mirror ($18) – Touch up in style with this cool compact mirror decorated in the edgy Graffiti Kitty print. The dual sided mirror design includes regular and 3X magnification.
© 2011, Retrodivas Beauty: make up, tips, cosmetic tutorials, hairstyles, and everything you need to be beautiful. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.