- Celebrity makeup artist Jeannia Robinette created Debra Messing’s glam look at this year’s Golden Globes using tarte makeup. Here are the products she used on her face:
- tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, applied with tarte’s new airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush.
- She added a touch of sheen with tarte’s new maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in candlelight on the tops of her cheekbones and around her temples.
- She then used Amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess to contour on the hollows of the cheek.
- To make her cheekbones pop, she used tarte’s new Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in buff a warm nude with a touch of shimmer, on the apples of her cheeks and along her cheekbones.
On her eyes:
- She lined the inner rims of the eyes with tarte’s emphasEYES™ high-definition inner rim eyeliner black pencil.
- Then she smudged smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in golden black along the lash line, followed by smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in olive, which added the perfect hint of green to complement her earrings.
- She followed by tapping on Amazonian clay cream shadow in shimmering moss to set the look and strike the perfect balance of black and green.
- For loads of volume and dramatic separation on her upper lashes, Jeannia used two coats of tarte’s light, camera, lashes! clinically-proven mascara, which made her eyes pop.
- She finished by swiping tarte’s new the bright side double-ended eye brightener under her brow bones and in the very inner-corners of her eyes to add an instant brightening effect.
- To complete Debra’s sexy, Hollywood glam look, Jeannia filled her lips with tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip luster in buff, then added major shine with tarte’s new maracuja divine shine lip gloss in glisten.
© 2012, Retrodivas Beauty: make up, tips, cosmetic tutorials, hairstyles, and everything you need to be beautiful. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.