Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week is an amazing time for anyone who is able to go. Not only do you get to see some of the most amazing fashion (both runway and street), but you get a firsthand look at the up and coming beauty trends. In a way, it’s like looking in a crystal ball – you get the details on new products, new looks, and new ways to wear the products you already have.
One of my new loves, Mally Beauty, knows that you’re ready for the next big thing, and you’re ready right now. You don’t want to wait until next fall to try the newest stuff, so she has put together a fabulous kit inspired by everything she uses backstage at Fashion Week. This year she was working backstage at Tracy Reese, so she knows what’s new and next.
The kit comes in a cute zippered pouch and includes the following products:
- Perfect Prep Poreless Primer Glow: smoothing out fine lines and minimizing pores
- 24/7 Illuminating Blush: blush is back, and I know I’m excited to see healthy, flushed cheeks.
- Liquid Light Eyecolor: talk about high tech, this powder turns to cream when it touches your skin, then turns back to powder for staying power. Never have I ever.
- Volumizing Mascara: lashes are still a focus, and I don’t see that changing any time soon.
- Ultimate Performance Lip System: all you need for a full, shiny, colorful pout that won’t budge.
The kit is available only at Henri Bendel in NYC at a special price of $95. If you’re not in the city, you can order by calling 212-904-7974 or emailing Gabriel at mallybeauty dot com. Be sure to tell them Retrodiva’s Beauty sent you!
© 2012, Retrodivas Beauty: make up, tips, cosmetic tutorials, hairstyles, and everything you need to be beautiful. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.