Here is what the best beauty blogs are buzzing about this week:
- Are you ready for summertime’s beachy hair? Beauty Info Zone shows all the right products from Deborah Lippmann’s Single Ladies.
- Is OPI Number One Nemesis really a dupe for Chanel Graphite? Read polish insomniac’s post to find out!
- Looking for a fun pink lipgloss for spring and summer that won’t fade before you even make it to the beach? Perilously Pale has a solution in another gorgeous shade of Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain in Rose Vinyl.
- The Lacquered Lady shows us an absolutely gorgeous polish from the Orly Dark Shadows collection!
- Are you ready for summer? Polarbelle has some of the new Nars Summer 2012 Collection swatches.
- Check out MAC Fashion Sets collection that features their best selling and cult favorite shades from around the world over at The Makeup Divas.
- Phyrra brings you a gorgeous smoky peach video tutorial with Makeup Geek eyeshadows.
- The perfect nude polish, Midnight Manicures shares with you her find! Could this be you perfect nude too?.
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful shows off the gorgeous bronzed shade “Jersey? Sure!” from Nails by Laura, a hand mixed nail polish indie polish shop.
- Spontaneous Chick Posted a Vincent Longo Review.
- Pammy Blogs Beauty embraces the “Color of the Year” with Sephora + Pantone Universe’s Blush Duo in Tangerine Tango. Has she found a new favorite blush?
- Blondycandy shares her fascination with new Guerlain Meteorites Perles D’Azur.
- Miss L shows her bright spring nails.
© 2012, Retrodiva Media. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.