The summer is coming and there is nothing like looking forward to a holiday to make your day go past a little quicker. But we all know that makeup can look different on our skin depending on the month, and formulas that work well and that we love in the winter might look heavy and caked during the summer months, let alone when we go on our vacations.
But what should you do to avoid this problem when you are enjoying a holiday? Luckily there are some brands on the market that offer lighter formulas with ingenious designs to ensure that your skin is left looking illuminated and glowing, rather than heavy and overdone. So, teamed with some awesome beach accessories, my holiday wish list would be:
- Alexander McQueen Stepney Tote Bag – perfect for cramming my beach read, sunglasses and sun cream into, the Stepney bag is rocking this seasons trend – neon, and will look glamorous by the pool.
- Estee Lauder Daywear Tinted Moisturiser – light and illuminating, this creamy formula glides onto the skin to boost radiance and even skin tone. Gone is the patchy foundation look and in its place, a glowing goddess!
- Chloe EDP – to leave you smelling fresh, Chloe’s signature scent is light and delicate and will turn heads as you pass.
- Herve Leger Bandage Bikini – Draw attention to yourself in this neon bandage bikini – super flattering to all body shapes and bang on trend for spring summer 2012.
- Laura Mercier Lip Gloss – Add a shine to your lips to finish off your look with a fantastic range of colours to suit all skin tones.
© 2012, Retrodiva Media. Some rights reserved. Retrodiva’s Beauty Blog by Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.retrodivasbeauty.com.