Yes, we are still in the season of bronzers and pink lip glosses, but the fall collections are slowly starting to roll out, and as always they are full of smoky eyes and dark lipsticks. NARS’ Fall 2012 collection is unique in the fact that it’s featuring not only darker shades, but light iridescent ones, too.
NARS Fall 2012
NARS Vent Glace Duo Eyeshadow
NARS Undress Me Multiple
NARS Storm Bird Nail Polish
NARS Rouge Tribal Larger Than Life Lip Gloss
NARS Outlaw Blush
NARS More Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil
NARS High Society Trio Eyeshadow
NARS Fall Group Product Shot cropped
NARS Fall Group Product Shot
NARS Autumn Leaves Lipstick
NARS Amsterdam Pure Matte Lipstick
The collection is made up of the following:
- High Society Eye Trio: three shades including a matte forest green, lavender, and an iridescent amethyst are designed to be mixed and matched – play with the matte and iridescent together and see what kind of look you come up with. $45
- Undress Me The Multiple: NARS has made highlighting so easy with their Multiple products. Undress Me is a nude with a silver shimmer. Use on the nose, cupid’s bow, chin, and cheekbones – anywhere you need a bit of luminosity. François Nars recommends this in the hollow of the cheeks. $38.
- Nail Polish in Storm Bird: the grays aren’t going anywhere any time soon, and this one is particularly lovely, and is special edition – get it before it’s gone. $18
- Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in More: this is a shade that just about any skin tone can use – a versatile auburn with a nice gloss. Use it alone or over another color.
- Vent Glacé Eye Duo: French for “icy wind”, this combines platinum and gray for the ultimate smoky eye. Use alone or combine for an interesting mix of shades and finishes. $34
- Sheer Lipstick in Autumn Leaves: perfect for warm skin tones, this is a translucent and sheer dark brandy. $24
- Blush in Outlaw: No one does blush better than NARS, and Outlaw is a rose shade with a hint of golden shimmer. $28
- Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Rouge Tribal: a beautiful metallic burgandy, as a nod to the current obsession with metallics. $26
- Pure Matte Lipstick in Amsterdam: beautiful matte garnet red in a long-lasting yet non-drying formula. $25
The collection will be available at NARScosmetics.com on July 15.
© 2012, Retrodiva Media. All rights reserved.Pin It