When I was strolling through The Makeup Show last May, I stopped at the GlitzyLips™ booth to check out what they had going on. I had seen a lot of girls go by with this fabulous bright metallic lipstick, and I was intrigued to know where they got it. Turns out, it wasn’t lipstick at all – it was more like a lip decal! Seriously, this product is super easy to use, and wow, does it create an impact! Check out the video below.
Colors include red, wine, silver, rainbow, copper, blue, light pink, and dark pink. All of these are super fun.
To apply, follow the following steps:
- Start with clean, dry lips free of lipstick, gloss, or balm.
- Measure the lip foil so that you have enough to cover lips, both top and bottom.
- Shake the GlitzyLips™ primer.
- Start with lips tightly stretched into a smile and keep them that way through the whole application.
- Apply primer liberally to the lips – it will look bluish/white. Stop at the watermark, where the top lip meets the bottom lip.
- Make sure your primer is completely dry before moving on to the next step.
- When the primer has dried to a clear finish, apply the lip foil to the stretched lips, smoothing foil out.
- Quickly remove the lip foil from one side to the other – like removing a band-aid or wax strip.
- Repeat on other lip.
- Rock out with your sexy GlitzyLips™.
© 2012, Retrodiva Media. All rights reserved.Pin It