Too Faced is a brand that doesn’t get nearly as much love as it should. I adore their products, and have never been disappointed in anything I’ve purchased from them. They are always innovative, and the products are highly pigmented and do what they are supposed to do. So I was excited to see several new products that have some serious potential. And again, we are looking at a sexy theme – looks like fall is going to be all sexed up, kittens. Get ready!
Three Way Lash Lining Tool
Better Than False Lashes
New Makeup Collections
So, let’s dive into this collection, shall we?
- Better Thank False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System: an innovative three step system to pump up both length and volume. Use the base/topcoat, then the Nylon Fibers, then another hit of the base/topcoat.
- 3*Way Lash Lining Tool: have you ever wanted to tightline, but just couldn’t get the hang of it? This super cool tool makes it super easy – just dot the ultra-black product in between each lash to create the illusion of an even thicker lash line. Much easier than trying to flatline with your flat eye brush.
- Lash Injection: my first “prestige” mascara is back and even better than ever. It’s waterproof, and contains elastic polymers to build volume and vitamin E for moisture.
- La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream: highly pigmented for one coat application without drying your lips. Contains moisturizers and peptides to smooth, moisturize, and firm lips. Check out the 14 shade range.
- Perfect Eyes Waterproof and Tearproof Liner: Glides on like a liquid and promises eight hour wear. Nine shades from basic to wild, complete with a smudger to smoke out your eyes.
- Perfect Lips Lipliner: four shades with an always-sharp tip thanks to an internal sharpener, these help prime and set lipstick.
While the collection doesn’t include new wild shades, it’s full of some truly innovative products that I can’t wait to get my hands on. Will you be purchasing any of the new Too Faced collection?
© 2012, Retrodiva Media. All rights reserved.Pin It