NARS global artistic director James Boehmer created the runway look for today’s Creatures of the Night show. The arresting look featured both bright pink and silver on the eyes, for an edgy, modern look.
“[COTW Designers] Chris and Shane were referencing a character from a Godzilla film. They had this idea of ‘monstrous beauty’ that’s raw, but still ladylike,” said Boehmer. “So we created a look on the eyes that’s a little lived-in. It’s not as anime and perfect; it’s destroyed.”
On the face, he used:
- Radiant Creamy Concealer (new for Spring, 2013)
- Light Reflecting Powder – Pressed (new for Spring, 2013)
- Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30/PA+++
- Loose Powder
On the eyes, he used:
- Silver Factory Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (new for Holiday 2012)
- Damned Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on the eyes!)
- Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on the eyes!)
And on the lips, he used Fire Down Below Lipstick.
All products are available at NARScosmetics.com.
© 2012, Retrodiva Media. All rights reserved.